1. Tebourbi, I., Ting, I. W. K., Le, H. T. M., & Kweh, Q. L. (2020). R&D investment and future firm performance: The role of managerial overconfidence and government ownership. Managerial and Decision Economics.
2. Kim, H. T. T. P. T., & Thanh, T. N. L. V. Factors Affecting the Timeliness of Financial Statements: Empirical Research in Vietnam. Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, 968.
3. Ting, I. W. K., Lo, H. C., & Kweh, Q. L. (2020). How Do Ownership Concentration and Family Control Affect R&D Investments? New Evidence from Taiwan. International Review of Finance, 20(1), 275-291.
4. Ahmad, N., Ting, I. W. K., & Le, H. T. M. (2020). Founder effectiveness in sustaining financial performance: influence of family ownership. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development , 12(2-3), 109-121.
5. Lu, W. M., Kweh, Q. L., & Wang, C. W. (2019). Integration and application of rough sets and data envelopment analysis for assessments of the investment trusts industry. Annals of Operations Research, 1-32.
6. Chin-Hsien Hsieh, Irene Wei Kiong Ting, Jawad Asif, Hanh Thi My Le. (2019). The role of controlling shareholders in determining investments of intellectual capital among Taiwanese semiconductor companies. J ournal of Intellectual Capital
7. Hanh Thi My Le. (2020). Does Powerful CEO Engage in Earnings Management? The Monitoring Role Of Foreign Shareholders In Vietnamese Listed Companies
8. Hung Tri Tang. (2020). Ảnh hưởng phong cách lãnh đạo chuyển dạng đến chia sẻ tri thức của nhân viên Ngân hàng TMCP Đầu tư và Phát triển Việt Nam. Tạp chí Công Thương (Bộ Công thương), số 04/2019, ISNN 0866 – 7756.